Types of IT services
We provide a wide range of IT services, which includes the following:
- Support for workstations, including remote workstations
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers
- Support of office equipment
- Configuring Backup Systems
- Creating and configuring corporate e-mail
- Administration of Internet access
- Creation of local office networks
- Installation and provision of telephony serviceability
- Ensuring information security
- Installation of video surveillance systems
- Providing your office with computers and servers, peripherals, components, software products and consumables
Computer maintenance includes:
- Planned and preventive works: scheduled inspection of equipment, installed versions of software, applications and their updating (if necessary).
- Troubleshoot all workstation problems; diagnose the causes of the failure. Restoration of efficiency, coordination of equipment repair.
- Providing workstation access to the local network
- Installing and moving workstations: connecting new users, upgrading computers
- Administration of standard software: configuration and maintenance of operating system and office software updates
- Advising users: any user can get advice on all issues related to his / her workstation
- Management and control of licenses for software used by the organization / enterprise
- Remote workstation support: ensuring the operability of users who are outside the office, in a local network via Internet
Maintenance of peripheral and network equipment:
- Planned and preventive works: maintenance and scheduled inspections of office equipment
- Troubleshoot office equipment: diagnose the causes of failure, restore the functionality of the software and / or equipment. Coordination of repair.
- Installation and relocation of equipment
- Providing access to network devices: ensuring the operability of office equipment in a local network.
- Replacement of consumables
- Creation of internal networks of warehouses
- Formation of telephone (analog and digital) networks.
- Creating Wi-Fi networks
- Formation of digital video surveillance systems
Maintenance of network equipment:
- Planned and preventive works
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Repair and management of network equipment: configuration of network equipment, security parameters, performance, etc.
- Scheduled preventive works: checking for available disk space, loading processors, etc. Check installed software versions and update them (if necessary).
- Troubleshoot server problems: diagnose the causes of failure, restore workability. Ensuring server access to the local network
- Administration of standard server software: configuring and providing updates to the operating system and standard server services
- Backup and restore of data: the organization and control of data backup on servers as per agreed schedule, their storage and recovery upon request
Providing information security in the IT infrastructure of your organization/enterprise:
- Managing user accounts: create, modify, lock and delete accounts. Controlling the level of access to the local network and Internet resources
- Providing network perimeter protection: information security, restriction of network access from outside
- Antivirus protection of servers, workstations, Internet traffic and mail: installation, configuration of anti-virus software, technical support, controlling of updates and anti-virus databases
- Administration of encryption tools: management of e-mail and file encryption. Ensuring the operability of an electronic digital signature
Development, maintenance, effective management of databases:
- Tracking of basic indicators (serviceability, availability, size and free space for databases)
- Operative solution of issues related to the operation of databases
- Making the necessary adjustments to the database management system
- On time updating of software, components of the database management system (relevance support)
- Maintaining the necessary documentation
- Compiling and reporting on key performance indicators for databases
- Development of proposals for improving the performance of databases
- Optimization of databases and database management systems
- Database management on operating systems Windows, UNIX, Linux
- MS SQL Server, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, MySQL database management systems support
- Maintenance of databases based on high availability and fault tolerance solutions at the DBMS level (cluster, mirroring, replication)
IT consulting holds a separate position in the list of rendered services.
This service is the most effective method for identifying problems in the IT structure of your business.
IT consulting includes:
- Checking the equipment
- Checking the software
- Checking the structured cabling system
- Check the infrastructure of the information system
- Information security check
Based on the results of the checking, we provide a detailed report, which includes:
- Goals and objectives
- Specific offers
Phones: +994 55 788 67 80; +994 51 788 67 80
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org